Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Reflection of Today: Huriata

Reflection of Today:

My thoughts for these holidays is that it is actually fun. Usually I get really bored - sleep through entire days and pop right back into school, but after joining the winter learning journey blogging I am actually keep myself productive and alive! Um, so this morning I woke up at 9am and chilled at Pipi's. Down stairs the adults were cooking Brunch (Breakfast-Lunch) and I got hungry sitting upstairs, smelling the food.
For brunch we had shredded tender lamb, bacon, crunchy cabbage and white sauce with mushrooms. It was so yum! Since everybody was amazing, guess who was on cleaning duties... ME! Today we are babysitting my cousin so his father can have his birthday (And right now he's sleeping on the bed inside my room that's actually Llama's, and he's 11 hahaha!)
We watched vine compilations and movies/ documentaries about aliens, paranormal activity and space. All was fun. When we left Pipi's we went out to get pizza, at home had Tawhiri's cake and played on the game for a while. We also had karma back from Aunty Nan and she is always the rambunctious kind.
The night ended with alot some blogging - very proud. If only I could do that in school too.

GOOD NIGHT WORLD

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to comment to say... That brunch sounds delicious and now I'm hungry hehe.. Thanks for sharing, Huriata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Huriata! I am so happy to read that you are having fun this holiday and that the Winter Learning Journey programme is keeping you productive and alive! That is awesome to hear!

    Keep up the great work with your blogging :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete