Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Reflection - Huriata

Reflection -

Today it was my brothers birthday, Lucky old 18. I looked after Karma for the day whilst Tawhiri was doing his usual routine. We didn't do much, but we're doing something next week. For his 'cake' we had some donuts from 'dunk n donuts'and for lunch we had some noddles/ asian food.
Lately I've been doing some early research and trying to get my brain into work mode for tomorrow, as my cousin's coming over (And I usually have to spend time with him)

My goal for over the holidays is to keep my brain productive, so that next term I don't frail behind on work. That's why I took my learning goal to the next step, joining the "Winter learning Journey" project.
Right now I'm trying to make more tasks for myself - to research on and eventually blog.
WISH ME LUCK!!

Dargaville from across the river

No comments:

Post a Comment