Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Reflection - Camp Organizing (Cabins/dorms and teams)

11/11/16

This morning room nine and ten collaborated in miss Aireens class to decide on our cabin names and team names for the upcoming trip to Raglan in week seven. My cabin is 'Spiod' which stands for 'Spire People In Other Dorms', and the girls I'll be staying with are Paris, Rosemary, Khalicia , Helen, Lovey and Alone. I made the name in reference to the theme 'Relating to Others'  in which everybody agreed on. For the teams I'm in Unstoppable, which is cliche seeing as another team is called the Unbreakables though I agreed and am quite pleased with the decision that we've made. Then after we were to do a brainstorm of what Participating, contributing and Relating to Others means to us.

By Huriata


No comments:

Post a Comment