Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Kiwi Sports - Basketball Reflection

Kiwi Sports - Basketball Reflection



It was around 10-11 that we headed down to the courts to do 'Kiwi Sports'
We meet our coaches and they explained how there was Basketball clubs around panmure/Tamaki district.
After that we just got right into it, Split ourselves into 5 teams , did relays, stepping, dribbling and under leg dribbling. It was really, no kidding (For me) difficult. Since I'm not one for sports I struggled to maintain the ball or control it. I got tired really quick and I decided that I would have a break and continue.



We were done. For the next activity we picked a partner (Mine was Lovey) and practiced passing in different ways. We stood afar from each other and waited for the whistle to blow. It started off with chest passes, where we would step forward to put more power into the through. Then we added another ball. This time one person threw overhead while the other did bounce passes, we did it in unison, keeping in time till the ball flew off or we forgot what we were doing.



Finally, the coach stopped us from our continuous passing game and we were split from boys to girls teams. Hoop shooting... *sigh* I walked towards the place I was supposed to stop and bent my knees, just. My arm was bent till it released it and threw the ball into the air. It missed, countless times.

I liked it though and I feel very tired.
         

3 comments:

  1. Hi,Huriata,I am Rosemary,I like your report for that "Kiwisport".Um...I think you maybe can write more detail for that blog post,and you are doing well for the content inside the report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Huriata I like the way you used very good descriptions about what you did for Kiwi Sport. But can you please make sure your spelling and sentences make sense & Keep up the Amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris,
    Before you write a comment, make sure you pay attention to the other comments and their content because you're technically repeating what Rosemary said 3 days before your comment. I don't like seeing repetitive messages that say the same thing as something i've already read. Please make sure to read and analyse work and maybe find different things that could've actually helped me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete