Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Camp Blog - Task 8: VENN DIAGRAM... Before and After - Huriata Reflection

28/11/16


Well, for starters I am more daring to try something new and give it a go. On the first day of activities whilst at camp the confidence course and low ropes course really stood out as "Aw, that will be hard! I won't be able to do it" or "I can't do that! i'll let my team down..." to me.

I have more friends (The girls that were in my cabin) and know some more (Knowledge) about them, creating somewhat of a deeper bond and closer relationship. It was interesting, my journey with them has been bumpy and it really surprised me to know how we could make this bond stronger.

Ah.... Yes, I have gained knowledge about things i've never known! The first is that, I didn't know you had to cut off a sheep's tail! To know that I was like "Oh my god! Why would do that?!" and then I learnt 'Flystrike'. It was strange finding these bits of fluffy sticks known as sheep tails around the camp grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment