Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Morning Activity_Learning Reflection with 'Ms Kyla' (Celebrating ME!!)

Huriata - H.P

Morning Activity - Learning reflection

Today me and my class members learnt why it was important to embrace ourselves and celebrate ourselves through written words (On a brainstorm/Piece of paper) During this students wrote five things about themselves as well as rotating around the class to say something about someone else in a positive manner, the things I've read so far on the piece of A3 substance I have was " Intelligent - Your brainy at learning" "Loyal friend you make me crack up" and "You are supportive of others"
I think it was important to recognise my own values because It say's a lot about who I am, not only that but I am then able to recognise others values and potential by understanding them with myself.
I feel satisfied with the activity we've just done because now I have a better understanding of how people view me (SMART) Yep! Satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment