Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

#KARMA - Figurative Language

#KARMA

Karma llama goes in my room and makes some drama
Eating my pencils and ripping my papers, 

NO! Karma why would you do that
Blu-blak-bln-nng no karma don’t understand that

Look what you did, my room went through a hurricane
And you know I just cleaned this yesterday, oh wait, you went down to the R.S.A

Karma spit that out, Blahg, Ew what the hell, how do you even seem to- KARMA!! Hurry up and Get down!
Stop throwing your toys around, the kitchen ain’t a playground now, so move over there, and here, Phew~ Got a happy Karma ta-da.

Woow, What’s on your face, looks like a llama ate a whole chocolate cake, that's just amazing
Making a mess all over what i just cleaned? Ha! No i’m not happy, go over to Tawhiri

Clash! Cling! Crack! That’s all I ever hear when you open those cupboards, making me all flustered, I’m frustrated, mostly everything is busted, can you not touch that, karma listen

woah , karma slow down, ‘bout to trip and hit your face in the ground now, better not go and run up the driveway, Darn it, why did I even mention it anyways, running around is not a normal sport for me


 



 



  

3 comments:

  1. Hillo!
    I know what I had to do but it seems that this is written in a rap way, not exactly a poem is it. The figurative language that was meant to be in this is off by, what I feel like, a lot. The flow in the poem in difficult as the syllables are all over the place.
    Spelling off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi huri it's me Ricky I really like your poem you made for the audience to soak up I like how you have described your holiday in a form of a poem and i know that it describes how you felt when karma went into you room and destroyed it all this is a memory to cherish well bone

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete