Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2019

My Holiday - Chill

My Holiday

I had a good Holiday. Kinda wished it lasted longer, but the experience was fun nonetheless. When the holidays started, I didn't really do much but chill at home and browse the web.
Though, once my cousin started his holidays, we all went out to my aunties house in Kaikohe to celebrate Christmas - and at the end of the day, me and my sibling went to my nans house which is just a bit further from Kaikohe.

My nan adopted a dog, called Putty (Patch), which was so small when we first met it - Now, He's about the same height as me if it were to stand up on its back legs. He's huge. Also, while we were at my aunties, she had a little dog with white fur named Max, aka, Psycho dog. He's a biter, but it's playful - and surprisingly I'm not allergic to him. YAYAYY

We stayed up there for 2 weeks - doing absolutely nothing but cook, drink tea, chill, and clean. I also watched some t.v, this show that my nan watches everyday after work, which isn't that bad. The 'American Pickers'. She also has a sweet tooth for fruit cakes, and she makes a really good steam pudding.

After that, we came back to Auckland, and it was HOT. One thing that I miss from up there, the cold.
So, after coming back, I chilled at home, my home cannot live without my brother, and did my normal. Which usually consists of... chilling. I played dnd, wrote things, I actually don't think I did much but chill - except yesterday - yesterday was death in an oven.

Goals... I just wanna set things up, maybe like my room, a way of income, ways to look after my niece, maybe boost my confidence a bit more - need to find a way to make income that doesn't involve getting a job. And just do better at school, just school in general, because i did a school fail last year. 

1 comment:

  1. what a great piece of writing you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete