Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

My Diet Watch Reflection - Inquiry - Huriata

Do you feel like you are eating a wide variety of food?

Not really... I don't have much veggies in my diet (only because nobody buys it, that kinda sounds like an excuse) The "Veggies" that are most common to me are potatoes (no probs there) and... Peas and corn. I actually enjoy veggies a lot, especially if they're crunchy. Though I remember eating a cucumber from school and it tasted like dirt, BUT I LOVE CUCUMBERS!! A bit disappointed with that.  

Do you think you are "spending" your calories wisely?

No. Straight forward - No. I'm not active, I don't really eat healthy and I'm lazy. There is no denying it. All I do after eating is sitting down, so whatever I put inside my system - it doesn't leave till I... You know. I used to eat constantly (Lunch after school/feast) now I have slowed down and only eat when I have to.

What will your eating goals be for this week?

Eat proper meals at suitable times.

No comments:

Post a Comment