Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

Holiday Something - Huriata: Journal for Holidays

I was bored, so to keep me from dozing and being bored I decided to just - i don't know - keep myself entertained this holiday than letting it go to waste. Usually I stay in bed, because i know there's not really anything to do. Even though I try to wake up early.

So! What have I been up to lately? Well, I have been drawing (as usual) Um... cleaning... OH! Guess what. I have finally cleaned my room! (Your probably just like "And...?" ) Hm... you see, my room hasn't been clean in a while because i'm lazy - it was filled with papers and i couldn't be bothered sorting them out. I'm pretty sure throughout the process of cleaning I might have thrown a couple drawings I liked but I can't stop and do anything about it now. My room is totally cleared. Especially my desk! I'm so happy now, I wake up expecting a mess but I always see the great view outside and my spotless room.

I thought it would be a good idea to start learning how to paint, but for now I'll be learning how to sketch because it would be easier - since I've had somewhat experience with the media. I didn't wanna hustle and stress about next term and the whole art project I'm doing, so I'm starting early. I really hope miss Aireen had a back up plan if the project isn't finish. Because it's gonna be difficult.

I have been waiting on some rain but the sun seems to be the rays of light just keep coming. I guess it's good though the times I get in the mood to draw are usually on rainy days. Being at home kinda sucks, the lack of friends here to chat with and talk about dumb things is really starting to get to me - I haven't realised hanging out with your friends could be so much fun! But I am kinda glad. For some random reason there are just a bunch of idiots, to be honest - most of the kids in my class are idiots. And spiders are disgusting. And I have never met a grown up tattle tale, though he hasn't gotten that grown up - but his hair doh.

Some of the things I've noticed since this year is the groups i'm in. It's unusual. Ever since I started I noticed, that one!

* Ricky and Kalo are in the same reading group as I am. (That's has never happened, especially ricky)
* There is no Daimai (Daimai and I have been in the same groups for ages! It's strange now that he's not)
* I'm now the oldest in the group (I was always in the groups with the older students - now I am older)

It's all so strange to me.

Well, I'll talk tomorrow. Cya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Huriata! Congratulations about the tidy room! I kind of wish you took a before and after photo so we could have seen the extreme make over! Haha.. Great to hear you are thinking about moving into a new medium of paint - what kind of paint? Oil or acrylic? Interesting to see which direction you choose to take.

    Interesting observations of groups - I suppose it's interesting to see how your friends Kalo and Ricky have improved in their learning or are challenging themselves to reach higher levels. Good for them!

    I'm not sure about the 'most of the kids in my class are idiots, part. Keep in mind that our blogs are supposed to be a positive space for talk about our students at school. Keeping a Smart Footprint and using manaakitanga - even when it feels like you're writing a private diary - it is public. I wouldn't like people saying that in class, so I don't expect it to be shared on a class blog.

    Other than that, keep up the writing. I'll definitely be online a bit during these rainy holidays so it will be interesting to see what you get up to!

    ReplyDelete