Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

HOLIDAY THINGS I GUESS_ Scute Gurl - Here Goes Nothing

Well hello school and world. I am very cautious about this 'Summer Blogging' especially after my teacher ms Aireen gave me the permission to blog whatever, seriously "Whatever" So... I'm just gonna go ahead and find out whether or not if I get in trouble for blogging inappropriate 'Unschooly Things'

A little something from my artsy blog... *freaking out* I don't usually do this....
Heres a story

So I started a drawing 'App' and one of the drawings I did was front page. (When your work gets to be on front page your reputation gets higher) And this particular drawing of which I am about to show got around 200+ likes and I leveled up really quick to level 7 (Am currently 9) So here it is.

The Bottom Drawing is the one with the first design of this character









1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Huriata!

    Wow, what an amazing post. I think that you are a very talented artist. It's great to see that you are posting a variety of things on your blog and that you are blogging over the holidays. That is awesome!

    I am currently blogging with a lot of students from our Manaiakalani cluster schools over the summer. They are all participating in the Summer Learning Journey blogging (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome) programme. It is a programme with 60 different activities, all of which are related to the topic of 'Travel and Adventure.'

    To participate in the programme, all you have to do is log onto the Summer Learning Journey website, click on the 'Register' tab and fill in the form. Once you've registered you can go to the 'Weekly Activities' tab, read through the activities, pick one that you like and then post your answer to the activity on your blog.

    I will read all of your blogs and give you points. Every single activity is worth points and the students from Tamaki Primary with the most points at the end of the summer will win cool prizes.

    I really hope that you will consider joining us! Some of the activities involve drawing! In fact, one involves designing your own logo for an airline (Week 1, Day 3).

    Hope that you'll join our journey this summer!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete