Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Reflection - Huriata

Reflection

This morning after coming late to school I went to the library to start some unfinished work. I tried finishing some of the "Almost Finished" work - which was my Muesli presentation. I only had about three more slides to go and some required a little research. What I learnt during this was that...


  1. Porridge contains a special fibre only in oats - called beta-glucan - this lowers cholesterol and helps fight off heart disease.
  2. That although honey may be good for you, the same symptoms that sugar can have also apply to honey.
  3. I learnt that the difference between fats - such as saturated fats, Monounsaturated fats and Polyunsaturated fats. Saturated fats is artificial junk fats. Monounsaturated fats are the liquids and oil fats at room temperature . And Polyunsaturated fats are one of the healthy fats found in plants and nuts.

What I can improve on next time is summing everything in a paragraph and using prior knowledge to create well sentences. Because I know I could've gotten this task done if I weren't so focused on finding and picking from information. I did learn more than that but I rushed and forgot some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment