Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

My Cyber Smart Reflection With Constable Taina - Huriata

My cybersmart reflection

What did you learn from constable taina?

Pedophiles and molesters get fined $50,000 and time in jail -  for forceful or inappropriate actions/ rape on younger people.

What am I going to change about myself online??

I guess I have to change my settings (e.g: facebook, other things) to private/ friend, but otherwise I’m pretty safe - I don’t talk to random people (of who I don’t know) It’s usually someone introducing me to their people (ROBOTS) I don’t like that though I usually block that friend anyways hahahahahahhahaha. I don’t give out useful information that could lead someone to me, it’s humble information.


WALT not do dumb things on the internet.

I don't see what's wrong with posting this reflection - miss Aireen said it was personal but to me it's just facts that you guys should be aware of. I'd hope you take some of my actions - as to block or report anybody that may be a threat to you. Best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment