Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Morning Reflection - Huriata

What i did:

Today I did some planning for the 'Manaiakalani film project ' I'm doing. I was planning on making a film about problems of the world on a self portrait. I wanted something a bit abstract, not too childish. So, I researched a little on tips and tricks for portraits so that others would be able to do it. I also didn't want it to be difficult in understanding - so I placed some diagrams/ pictures and added some tutorials.  

What I need to work on:

Maybe, getting myself organised instead of doing things at the last minute. How can I do this? Doing things ahead of time or getting some opinions on this before hand to get me further into the project/ Learning. I should be doing this everyday.

What I achieved:

Making sure that it was simple and understanding for others (Because it is simple) And I did get some opinions from my pairs and family members. Now I have to discuss my work to others so that I know whether or not they agree with my plan.

Screenshot

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Huriata this is a good blog. but I got one question how did you feel when you made this drawing and what did you draw with a pen or a pencil.

    ReplyDelete