Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Term 4: 1st blog of the term - Huriata

Nau mai, hoki mai ki taku rangitaki. Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau! Kei te pehea tu hararei?

My personal goal for 2k17-
Managing my time and environment, this means keeping my work area clean and being prepared for upcoming events. I am very disorganised and untidy, so lately I've been... trying to leave my room 'well kept'. And to organise my papers at the end of the day.

One thing I am looking forward to this term is-
DINE AND DANCE! Because I get to hang around with friends, see others in unique clothes and have free food. Last year was a really fun year because I got to listen to some of my requested music (which didn't last through the full length) and  I always had dibs on the drinks no-one else really liked, like lemon water. I didn't like wearing the dress at all, and I wish, If I could change something - would be to let students wear proper, formal clothes (that aren't specifically dresses and tuxes)  

To fully enjoy these end of year opportunities, I will need to remember to have a positive mindset towards things, and to at least give things a try. Whether it be during learning, eotc or inside school events - and to participate in ways that I am involved.








No comments:

Post a Comment