Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

SOS - Entrepreneurial Skills: Huriata

My strongest entrepreneurial skills that I have are: Creativity, independence and work-ethic.

My comment of being creative in my own way is having many ideas, to complete something or make something creatively is fun to me; It's the best way to be productive in my opinion. For this skill, I ranked myself at an 'A', the reason I gave an 'A' was because I do have a lot of ideas, and many appreciate them. More of the artistic spectrum. 

I can be very independent, depending on the situation. I can work by myself for long periods of time  and complete/ almost complete work, and I can do most things own my own given the tools. I rated myself at a 'B', meaning I may struggle from time to time and need someone to lean on.

Work-ethic really depends on my attitude. I put a lot of my time and effort into art/drawing rather than academic work. For that, I rated myself at a 'B', this is because I make poor decisions for what I should be putting work into; such as the two listed.

My weakest skill has to be self-responsibility. Meaning I can't be responsible for myself, for a lot of reasons. - 'C'


No comments:

Post a Comment