Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

FTE - Pasta Salad: Huriata



Pasta Salad:

Ingredients:

  • Pasta
  • Ham
  • Corn
  • Tomato
  • Red onion
  • Mayo

Steps:


  1. Cook pasta until it is soft, dice ham, add ham and corn to pot to warm up.
  2. Drain ALL water from the pasta and run it under cold water.
  3. Dice tomato and red onion into small pieces and mix with mayo.
Experience:

I only had trouble dicing the tomato and keeping the juice from spilling out too much. I'm always bad at dicing vegetables, and I normally do it just enough so it's small. This time I diced through half of the vegetables with a base at the bottom that held the diced bits on the top, then I did the rest. When I had all the ingredients in the bowl, my cooking teacher added mayo... too much for my taste. I ended up with a sore stomach but everyone else at home enjoyed it so I think it's a good quick food for guests or a BBQ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment