Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Reflection: Huriata

Reflection

Today I just wanted to sleep in - which is what I did. I found out something too, when I woke up I though that my cousin had gotten up to go in the lounge since his bed was empty - but then I kept hearing him "Don't touch that, Karma" or "Give me that" and the funny thing was that karma was in MY room, so I was clearly confused. I looked around my room again. His bed is still empty, he's not under the desk... He's not anywhere. Until, I saw the tiniest movement of the blanket that was on the bed. But the blanket is literally flat and his blanket was left messy till... POP. I had realised that my cousin is so SKINNY that he can mould himself into object and be completely invisible, He was in the blanket that covered 1/4 of his entire bed. 

Oh, and I'm doing Moa hunting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment