Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Attitude_ Question Time!

What personality type do you think you identify with? Why?

I think I’m a Golden Beaver, I like things getting done and it being worth it. I can be kind, I can forgive, I can trust anybody as long as you repay me with the same respect. I am responsible and I’m mature, so i guess I take things seriously.

Some of the things I struggle with as Golden Beaver is regretting something, anything. I just hate it! When I regret something I can get easily agitated, or if something doesn’t get done I regret even trying to do it. I also feel like taking compliments now seem to be more appreciated than how they used to be (I didn’t care about praise, nor did I like them) And getting them now… It’s like a battery for me, the more compliments I get now I feel like I can do more to challenge myself.

What personal goal will you set for yourself for each of these categories?

Try something new!
  • Sometime this year I’m doing some art course/program.
  • I will be learning a new medium in art (realism/portraits)
Dump dumb thoughts!
  • Me in general
  • My art isn’t good enough
  • Useless Depression
  • Lovey
Do the right thing!
  • My work
Help others!
  • With some of their struggles (Not just anyone)

What is my ultimate goal? I want to be an artist that travels to learn new styles or how that style came to be/ who created it. I want to be able to travel confidently, and I want to speak various languages.

How can I make the right choice? Even when it’s hard? I guess I would have to study that before making a decision. I have to know the situation and making it myself would be too easy to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment